Tuesday 4 March 2014

Art, Observational Drawings

We have some old fashioned kitchen utensils that we have borrowed from a museum, today we looked at them closely and drew them, we concentrated on drawing an accurate shape and accurate shading/colouring.

Here are the utensils;
 
A fish slice and a wooden spoon

 
A masher and butter churners

 
A food chopper
 
Here are some of our drawings;
 




 
Have you seen the modern version of these utensils?
 
Have you ever done an observational drawing?
 

6 comments:

  1. Jade from Abercorn5 March 2014 at 17:27

    I like how you drew them after you took a close look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payton G. from Abercorn5 March 2014 at 17:33

    I drew a realistic picture. It was a picture of my little brother outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bergendy from Abercorn5 March 2014 at 17:44

    I have done that. I drew my lalaloopsy doll. It turned out good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved drawing the fish slaser from olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed doing that it was so fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really engoyed doing that it was so fun

    ReplyDelete