Friday 7 March 2014

University for Children

On Friday afternoons the whole school takes part in University for Children we have courses like, Harry Potter Club, Cookery club, Digital Studies club, Art club, Animal club, Football club and Hockey club. The session lasts for an hour and the children pick which course they want to do each term.

I run the Cookery club which is always very popular, the children in my class take part in lots of different courses, here are some pictures;
 
Art Club -
 



 
Digital Studies club -


 
Cookery club, today we made our own pizzas -

 
Preparing....

 
cooking....


 
Yummy!
 
What is your favourite Uni for Children course?
 
What courses would you like to do?
 
What fun activity have you done in Uni for Children?

4 comments:

  1. My favourite children's uni course is harry potter with miss car

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it in harry potter club with different activites it is really fun by Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved my pizza that Olivia made me we are making it tonight me and Olivia for tea By Emily

    ReplyDelete